Beach Break Holiday Sihanoukville 1 Day
- Duration 1 Day
- Experiences Tour Guide English
- Instant Confirmation
- No Deposit Required
- Free Cancellation 48 hours before
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
Welcome to coastal Cambodia, to sandy beaches, tropical islands, provincial towns and and budding resorts on the warm waters of the Gulf.
Sihanoukville - the largest city on the coat - is a beach and port town, offering beach umbrellas and thatched roofed eateries, 24-hour bars and every thing from a laid back chair on the sand to an endless party vibe.
One of the least-crowded beaches, Otres boasts 4 kilometers (2.5 miles) of pristine sand. Rent a kayak, take a catamaran ride or go windsurfing. The beach is located approximately 13 kilometers (8 miles) from the cruise pier.
Stretching for 3 kilometers (2 miles), the northern end of this white sandy beach is called Serendipity Beach. A big hit with tourists, this beach features everything from beach huts serving drinks and local delicacies to a golf course and a number of hotels and restaurant. Personal watercraft are not kept at a proper distance from swimmers, so if you choose to swim, use caution so as to avoid injury. The beach is located next to Sokha Beach, approximately 6 kilometers (4 miles) from the cruise pier.
Although this beach is privately owned by the Sokha Beach Resort, it can be accessed for a small fee by those not staying at the hotel. Unlike many beaches in Sihanoukville, Sokha Beach does not have panhandlers or locals trying to sell trinkets to tourists the beach is located approximately 6 kilometers (4 miles) southeast of the cruise pier.
Named after the seven-story Independence Hotel, this beach is popular with both tourists and locals. The beach is located approximately 4 kilometers (2.5 miles) south of the cruise pier.
Prek Treng Beach
Another distant beach, Prek Treng is a long, wide crescent of brilliant white sand a few kilometers north of town, offering comparatively warm shallow waters. The beach is in good shape, groomed and landscaped, but is usually all but deserted. Sometimes a couple of food shacks stand open at the rear. To get there follow Hun Sen Beach Drive noth a few kilometers past the port area.
- A full day tour with a local English speaking guide.
- Transportation by car / mini-van / bus / coach with professional driver.
- All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description are included.
- Cold water and towel during tours.
- Pickup and drop off at hotels or the cruise port in Sihanoukville.
Not Included in the Package
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour decription
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, shopping, portage fees and optional tours.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommended)
- 1 Day
- Package Tours
We begin with a departure (at whatever time you desire) for Beaches in and around Sihanouk Ville. We will visit the best of our local beaches including, Otres Beach, Ochheuteal Beach, Sokha Beach, Independence Beach and Prek Treng Beach, spending as much or little time as you want.